Gambling is a form of entertainment and should be treated as such. Please gamble responsibly and if you feel you have a problem with gambling visit one of the many organisations available that offer help such as gamcare or gamblers anonymous. If the fun stops STOP
Gambling activities should only be experienced by adults over the age of 18 or 21 . Online gaming companies offer lots of ways to help you stay in control, please consider the following when participating in gambling activities:
- Set limits and only gamble what you can afford to lose. Online casinos offer a range of ways to set limits.
- Deposit limits can restrict how much you deposit in a given period and are a great way to stay in control.
- Time limits give you warnings after certain amounts of time encouraging you to take breaks and not become too immersed in games.
- Loss limits are great way to restrict your losses when you play
- Time outs are available for a range of time limits to allow you to take an enforced break where the online casino will restrict you from playing for a certain amount of time.
- If you still want to restrict yourself further you can opt for self exclusion which will close your accounts.
Online casinos and gaming companies offer a range of bonuses for new and existing players always read the terms and conditions of bonuses on operator sites for information on wagering terms, game restrictions and cash out restrictions. Bonuses are always optional and you do not have to accept bonuses.